You honestly never know what will happen and it is hard to choose individual photos from this type session because there are so many cute and lovable photos! So what I do in order to help parents out a little, I go in and randomly edit photos, then send those to you via a file sharing link. There is a 30-45 minute time limit. I can add a few of Mom and Dad, but these are limited to mostly candid, unposed photos.
General number of edits: 35+
Please note it is the responsibility of the parent to supply the cake and whatever other props they choose. I feel that making it themed works great! Below are a few ideas/tips I recommend.
- Helium balloons work great! Remember to always stick to an odd amount. I can tie them for you once you arrive to get the best look.
- A weight for the balloons is so important!
- Balloons in general I have found works great for photos to help enhance color etc.
- Though the cake sitting on the ground is good, sometimes placing the cake on a cake stand or something as simple as a wooden crate works wonders! It is all about the look and theme!
- Props! Depending on your theme props work great at helping your idea some to life. I do however recommend that you do have a plan in place for those type props that need to be propped up to be visually seen in the photo.
- Outfit! This so important! Something cute, a small hat, etc n make or break a photo!
- Wet wipes! So many times I have parents show up without wet wipes because they did not think about needing them, they are ALWAYS needed!